Professional Turn-Key waterproofing for new and existing homes
If you want your home to be 100% waterproofed, these are the areas around your home that would need to be waterproofed.
At Berry King, we completely understand every need to satisfy not only one but ALL of our valuable clients, and it is for this reason that our Turn-key solutions for your Home’s waterproofing is broken down into the below areas that would require to be waterproofed while building your home or repairing the poor workmanship from your developer.
Areas Of Focus
- Tiled/corrugated/IBR roof waterproofing
- Tiled roof Ridge cap bands
- Tiled roof Valleys cut open for U-design for better water flow
- Side wall flashing
- Head walls flashing
- Chimney flashing
- Chimney tops
- Chimney plaster waterproofing
- Verge tiles secure with brass screws and cementious
- Concrete slab roof waterproofing
- Tiling of balcony or patio
- Tanking of raw brick around foundation before back fill
- Basement tanking with rapid flex 2 part system
- Applying Thermal insulation plaster to inner basement walls and floor (100% waterproofed basement)
- Window sealing with BK 3000 industrial polyurethane system
- Sealing of all outer light fittings and anything mounted to the wall surface
- Sealing of sills with transparent membrane and Berry Seal waterproofing
- Skirting around house by paving
- Roof top gardens
- Shower floors and walls
- Cladding around house applying water repellent
- Waterproofing of plastered wall before cladding is applied
- Boundary wall tops
- Boundary wall surface
- Lateral areas in the house and lateral band around the house (elevation of property) application of Thermal insulation plaster
- Waterproofing of plaster sand before plaster is applied to wall surface with Aqua Block admixture
- Xypex admix for concrete to waterproof the concrete slab when poring the concrete
- Xypex concentrate to raw concrete surface to allow slab to be 100% waterproofed after concrete has been poured and dried
- Aquapol device as a preventative measure so the property never faces rising damp problems
- Installing of gutters around the house to eliminate splash water and rising damp in the future
- Sealing of open cavities on IBR and Clip lock over hangs
- Applying creosote to timber trusses
- Sealing of balustrade bases
- Waterproofing below sliding door tracks before sliding doors are installed
- Sealing of inner downpipes with Berry Tar that are cracked or not jointed correctly
- Project managing the entire project from roof to ground level
- Excellent representation and assistance from when your Quote is requested until the completion of your project.
- Experienced and competent supervision while your renovations are taking place.
- Service Delivery quality.
- Only the best available quality of material.
- Clean up and waste removal.
Since Berry King started, many homeowners all over Gauteng experience the true value of satisfaction that our work has been bringing them. Don’t just take our word for it but read our testimonials and understand how closely we work with our customers throughout the design process, ensuring tailor-made projects, tailor made for each customers’ individual needs.
Clients have the peace of mind that they are dealing with one company only and not having different companies completing their projects with long term guarantees and false promises.
Get the right team to get your home right after the builders have completed your home.
We guarantee that with the products we use will make your home 100% waterproofed the Engineered and Scientific way.
You will find no better value than us!